Opening a Branch Office
BRANCH OFFICE OPPORTUNITY
Job Title: Branch Office Manager
Abbott Futures is a full service commodity brokerage firm offering potential brokers rock solid research and competitive pricing. Brokers at Abbott Futures have an average of 20 years of trading experience, making them some of the most seasoned in the industry. Our team works with a wide range of people from novices to experienced traders, farmers or producers looking to hedge and speculators looking for profit.
Abbott Futures is currently offering established brokers the unique opportunity to open a branch office. At this time Abbott Futures maintains branch offices in Plymouth (MN), Afton (MN), Jefferson (IA), and Garretson (SD). We will provide the administrative and technological support while you work to further grow your business. Our highly competitive commission rates, access to the latest market news and quotes, as well as the most up to date technology in regards to charting patterns and trends, fundamental research, and filling orders makes for a very attractive business opportunity.
- Must have a well established book of business
- Desire to continue to grow your business through prospecting (referrals, networking, etc.) and/or by hiring additional brokers at your branch office
- Strong business savvy and capability to manage day to day activities in your office
- Ability to comply with all industry regulations and company rules
- Willingness to adopt and become proficient in all software systems used by Abbott Futures
- Must be able to communicate effectively between your office and administrators in the home office
- Ability to uphold the client servicing standards of Abbott Futures
- A business history devoid of regulatory issues
- You are provided the independence to build your office and develop your business as you see fit
- All administrative work will be handled by the Abbott Futures home office in Minneapolis, MN
- Enjoy highly competitive commission rates versus those of the industry average
- Utilize the infrastructure we already have in place to help you grow your business at a more rapid rate
- Be assured your clients will be handled by experienced brokers and staff when you are away from the office
HOW TO INQUIRE
If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Branch Office Opportunity”
Thank you for expressing interest in developing a relationship with Roy E. Abbott Futures, Inc. If we deem you to be a suitable option, we will contact you soon.
Roy E. Abbott Futures, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It considers applicants and its employees for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, gender, pregnancy or related condition, age, national origin, disability, medical condition, marital or veteran status, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local civil rights laws.